Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tutorials of spanish

Yesterday at my Cross Cultural Management course we saw a video about Peru. It was a short version of the situation here. It was shocking to hear that terrorism had a big role in Peru and the most horrible things were happening during 1980-2000. During these 20 years there were almost 70 000 people killed by terroristgroups or in the battles between the army/police and terrorists.  I had no idea that there were this kind of terrorism so recently, I don't think so many in Finland knows about this either. I would want to tell you more about the terroristgroups and happenings here but I feel it is better to tell about sensitive things like that personally and not publish names and reasons of war online. It is a very interesting subject for me and I can't wait to spread my knowledge of this country to my friends and family.

I've been here for two weeks and I am still horribly bad at spanish! I speak spanglish very well which is a combination of english and spanish. I had this week 3 hours of tutorials of spanish. Today we practiced verbs in present and the past. It is very helpful to look these kind of things trough with my tutor Sandra, because I would never learn just by reading a book. My iPod has google translator in it so I can use it during classes through the schools WiFi. :D Today I also bought my first poncho! Tomorrow we are gonna go to the zoo :) Happy days!




2 comments:

  1. Tuo poncho sopii sinulle tosi hyvin. Odotan innolla juttuasi eläintarhasta.=0)

    ReplyDelete