Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Journey Begins

Me and my two classmates leave Finland behind on Wednesday. Destination Lima, Peru! This exchangeperiod will be great. I don't really know so much about Peru. Of course I've read much and tried to study spanish as much as possible. I want to learn the language perfectly and get thousands of new memories and friends. I want to explore the world now more than ever. We have a 3 bedroom apartment in Miraflores. Miraflores is a secure area by the sealine in Lima, it's very popular area among tourists. From there we have about 9km to our school. My plan is to buy a cheap bike and ride with it to school. Busses and other public traffic is a bit messy in Peru so it probably will take longer for me to take a bus to school than a bike. This way I would also exercise at the same time. I checked from Google Maps so the way from our apartment to school is very simple, just one straight forward for 8km then a quick turn.

My bloggs background is a view of Miraflores.

Here's a few expectations of Peru. As you see they are very stereotypical!







1 comment:

  1. Makee nainen kuvassa laaman kanssa :)

    t. Kristiina

    ReplyDelete