Saturday, August 18, 2012

Home sweet home

Yesterday we went to the Finnish embassy. Our new classmate, Soledad, drove us there. People are so kind. We also got to meet her 2 year old son, Benjamin. So cute! We just signed a paper with our information at the embassy, it was a quick visit.




I like my new home very much and I will enjoy my stay for the next 4 months. I maybe forgot to tell you that I bought new Reebok Easytone shoes last week, but later I noticed that they were both left foots shoes :D what an idiot... Luckily I went yesterday to the store and changed the other one. Today morning I went for a testrun. I think they are meant more for walking because running was a bit difficult with the special "bottom" the shoes have. But I did run and walk for 45minutes along the parks beside the sea. I went for my last run for over a month ago so my feet felt very heavy. My condition has become worse after the summer but now it's time to get it up again. I would want to continue with my beloved hobby Muay Thai. I just don't know if I have enough courage to go and check out the thaigym here in Lima. Hopefully next week or when I have improved my spanish! Next weeks plan is also to get an hours massage for only 20 Soles (6,40€)! And I wanna go to the zoo on thursday or friday :) Tonight it's party time!


Our livingroom.

My bedroom.



2 comments:

  1. Tosi söpö poika, ihanaa kun ihmiset on ystävällisiä. =0) Tuo asuntokin on tosi cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juu niin erilaisia kuin suomalaiset! Tykkään asunnosta ja loistavalla paikalla vaikka kouluun turhan pitkä matka :/

      Delete