Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stop violence!

I found these pictures from war, they are really eye opening and I started thinking about all the horrible things happening in this world. There is not much on person can do about the violence in the world. EXCEPT not supporting yourself violence in anyway. My point of view is to be friendly to everyone even when you do not feel like it. Even the smallest things can get people hurt in a big way. I have also behaved really badly towards my family and a few friends and I deeply regret that but it's positive that I realize that I have done wrong. There would not be wars if we had only one religion and we would share oil and other fuels we get from this earth that we are ruining. Love for everybody :)













All the photos (c) War Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment