Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Las Ultimas Clases

So the final week of school is NOW. Next week I have only a few exams and then it is over. One of the exams were supposed to be on thursday evening but the teacher changed it to monday (when we are in Mancora). Luckily we get to go the exam at home after our trip, the teacher is chaotic. He changes the schedules and doesn't keep any promises to send us material for reading at home... And in another course   the teacher changed the language from english to spanish all of a sudden and it is the most difficult course that I have. Now I'm supposed to do a group work in spanish of a subject I don't have any clue on. This exchange period has taught me humility and patience. Time went past so fast! I'm not gonna miss the school but the people yes. I have one month left in Peru and plans are to travel to Mancora next saturday, it's a beach in Northern Peru, and Cusco/Macchu Picchu in two weeks. After we come back from Macchu Picchu we have one week left here and I'm not yet sure what to do. If I don't have money I'll stay in Lima and meet all the people for the last time. If I have a good situation with money I would want to visit the city of Arequipa. Here is pictures from my last class of pastry and bakery.



Apple Crumble





Breads


1 comment:

  1. vitsi syksy on menny nopsakkaa kun tekin kohta jo palaatte <3

    ReplyDelete