Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mancora beach

We went to Mancora beach in Northern Peru for 4 days. First we flew about an hour to Piura and then we took a minivan for 2,5hours to Mancora! It is a small town at the Pacific ocean with about 8000 people. It is very popular among tourists from all around the world. We stayed at Kokopelli beachpackers hostel. I met a lot of people in my journey, nationalities from England, Venezuela, Russia, Chile, France, Austria, Australia, Canada, US etc...

First day went at the beach, tanning and swimming. I was robbed at the beach, while I was taking pics of Juho and Niina swimming, someone went behind my back to my purse and took 90 soles. We were so tired after being awake for 48hours straight so after a couple of drinks we went straight to bed at midnight. The bar at the hostel was great and the staff so friendly. Mostly australians working there :) The second day we went horseback riding and at the evening for couple of drinks again with our local surfing teacher Gustavo and his Venezuelan friend Yuhsol. He taught me how to surf on the third day, it went well but the first time I was supposed to stand up another surfer ran me over so I flew off my board straight to sharp rocks and I couldn't get away from the rocks when the waves pushed me down again. But after that I stood up several times and it was fun! After that we went driving with a water jet, first all three of us on top and then just alone. It was fun alone when you could drive as fast as you wanted. The third night we went partying with our surfing teachers and british and californian people from our hostel.

Fourth day was time to go home, wounds all over my legs, ass burned badly and horrible hangover :D But this was worth it!














(Google)


2 comments:

  1. Olisinpa saanut olla mukana tuossa rannalla ratsastuksessa =0)

    ReplyDelete