Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Farewells

This is it. My last day here is ending and tomorrow I start my 21 hour journey back to Finland. I had to say goodbye to many people, many amazing people that made me feel loved and respected. I have been crying all day long, trying to keep it together in public. My friend Lucero from Costa Rica has been the best girl I have met here, she is not arrogant, she doesn't talk bad about other people. She has been there for all the way :) Carolina my tutor have helped me in many ways and she and her family have taught me a lot about Peru, love and family. The mexicans made our trip fun and many good parties will be missed. Also another person showed me his true self, told me things he can't talk with anyone else. He is a person with a lot of burden and I hope he will find his way in life. Beautiful stories, memories, people, personalities.

I also met a special guy here and I'm gonna miss him the most. Someday I going to marry and have kids with someone like him. Quiero que sepas que significas mucho para mi.

Os voy a extrañar muchisimo. Pero esto no es el fin, voy a regresar a Perú y tal vez algún día ustedes se llegan a Finlandia. Nada me haría más feliz. Ustedes estan hermosas por dentro y por fuera. Los quiero! 




No comments:

Post a Comment