Sunday, December 23, 2012

After the exchange


Some of my peruvian friends are at least intrested in knowing how my life is here in Finland. I am going to keep writing this blog at least for a while. Here is a challenge that my friend Tytti did in her blog so I am going to follow this, maybe you will learn more about me. Each day I tell a different story or thing about myself.


Day 01 – A picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Me at work

  
1. I'm born in January
2. I'm very independent
3. I love animals
4. I study hospitality management and I will graduate probably 2014
5. I hate people who talk about and judge other people without knowing them
6. I work at Viking Line cruise ships
7. I'm moving to Finlands capital city to an own apartment in April
8. I love to meet new people and getting new friends
9. I don't like talking about my feelings
10. My dream is to travel around Southern America, Africa and Asia
11. I'm going to adopt a dog for the next 2 years
12. I have a sponsor child in Uganda
13. I'm bad at math
14. I hate liars and cheaters
15. I miss Peru

1 comment:

  1. http://waytogo1.blogspot.fi/2012/12/matkailijana.html siellä on sulle pieni toinen haaste :)

    ReplyDelete