Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Plans!

Life is starting to feel normal here in Lima. Home feels like home and school feel boring from time to time (same as in Finland). Tomorrows plan is to get to school for 2 hours, get to the school gym and then my first official hour of spanish tutorial. On Friday my first lesson of horseback riding starts! It's every friday 2-4pm and I get one academic credit from it :D so easy and nice. I have been riding for almost 10 years but did quit over 2 years ago because I moved out from the city where I took care of these horses I got to ride with. On Saturday I have been invited to Carolinas house for dinner with her family. Here is once again a good example of the local hospitality :) Looking forward to that! Then on Monday I'm gonna go with my tutor Sandra to this peruvian hospital for voluntary work :) We are supposed to play and entertain kids suffering from leukemia, I'm so happy to get this chance but I will probably get very emotional while seeing sad things.

Our neighborhood.

1 comment:

  1. hihi tack fö din fina kommentar <3 :)) o du kommer ännu o hitta nån som älskar dej så mycke att it hurts :D miss you !

    ReplyDelete