Monday, September 10, 2012

Instituto Nacional de Salud del Niño

Today was the first time I went voluntary working to a hospital called Instituto Nacional de Salud del Niño. It was ofcourse forbidden to take photos in the hospital but I got to take one outside with our voluntary wests :)

I got to play with one 14 year old girl the whole time but normally we have to move around playing with different kids. This was my first time so I got to spend it with her. She was one of the oldest and gets easily bored. She could speak english a little but mainly we communicated in spanish and she did teach me new words. I told her about Finland and showed also other countries I've visited in the map. I'm going to help the hospital every monday except the ones I'm visiting Iquitos, Chile or Cusco.

Last friday I went to the stables for the basic course of horseback riding. We didn't get a chance to ride yet because we learned the names of equipments and the colors of horses... Yes I learned them when I was 9 years old so it was a bit boring but I got to say hello to every horse. We are not going to ride next time either because we have to learn how to clean the equipment and then how to act with the horse :D ghaaaa I have been cleaning every equipment, horse, box or stable for a long time so I just want to ride! Here is some pictures. 





2 comments:

  1. Hienoa,kun teet vapaaehtoistyötä olemme ylpeitä sinusta =0)

    ReplyDelete