Thursday, September 13, 2012

I hate homework.

It is just one of those days when you feel that there is too much to do. I only have four courses but still! Too much to read for one course, an exam tomorrow in spanish in another course, a homework for tomorrow and a groupwork for next week about The optical Chilean Market... I'm not really interested in this subject. Is it just me or is it really true that I don't really like studying. Finland is supposed to be one of the highest educated countries and Peru is definitely not. I get frustrated when I don't learn spanish as quickly as I want to. Also not having energy or time to exercise makes me mad. Today two positive thing happened, I bought tickets to Creamfields (a huge electronic musicfestival including Armin van Buuren) and then one hour of massage. It was wonderful and I allready reserved a new time.


Today I don't feel like doing anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment