Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lazy blogger

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating my experiences so often. Life in Lima is so normal and kind of same from Monday to Friday. But here is a little update what has happened last week.

We had midterm exams before the trip to Ica. I had 4 exams, but two of them were in English and I got to do them at home, just a few page essays. I passed the exam of Pasteleria y Panaderia by 16.2/20, here in UPC you have to get 13/20 to get a pass. In other universities in Lima it is 10/20 so I actually have to study to get pass from the spanish exams. Of course I get to bring my dictionary with me to translate the questions but it's still difficult and slow to read. From the Enologia, bebidas y maridaje -course I got only 11/20 so I did not pass... I have to study harder for final exams.

Last Friday I had my riding lesson. This time I got to ride an whole hour, I'm so in love with this hobby again. I even got to gallop with the horse together with one other girl, the others practised trott and gait. One girl did fall from the same horse I rode with, it was before I got on the saddle. It reminded me that horseback riding is not so easy in the beginning, but some students in the course are just hopeless... Niina had ridden 1 time before this course and she has no problems with the horse or positions. I would like to continue with this hobby in Finland but it is so expensive.

On Saturday we went to a electronic music concert (Laidback Luke). Partied all night untill 6 am, it was so much fun and finally music that I like. I hate latin music! On Monday I went to Hospital del Niño again for voluntary work. This time I got to know a 12-year old girl that wanted to see me next week as well, and a 8-year old mentally handicapped boy who loved to play every single game I suggested.

Finally pictures about things I miss about FINLAAAND:
















+ Many others!

1 comment:

  1. täälläkin on jo ikävä sua! ps oon niin kateellinen tosta ratsastuskurssista!!! :D

    ReplyDelete